Texte d'introduction & contenu
Ski touring under the stars
The Trapette; a hike in the middle of the forest that leads to the Croix de Lognan. A magical descent on the renowned Pierre à Ric ski run under the moonlight.
You will start at the ESF Lognan and Skin up the old itinerary of the Trappette, lost in the middle of the forest between spruce and larch. No less than 45 corners on the way up, which will help improve your conversions on the skis with 730m of elevation gain Once at the lognan plateau the magic operates, having the whole ski resort for yourself under the night sky. A little treat will we waiting for you before starting the descent on the famous Pierre à Ric, bringing you the new sensations of night skiing
- Meeting point at 17:00 at Les Grands Montets ESF office.
- Safety is a priority; a point will be done before departure.
- We will go towards les Chosalets to reach the top of the ski lift and join the itinerary of La Trapette (1230m).
- Steady way up at a regular peace with 45 turns in total. Expected time : Bteween 1h 30 min and 2h depending on the group.
- We will reach the Joran 1920m and get to the Lognan plateau.
- Descent of 800m on the Pierre à Ric red ski run.
- Arrive at 20.30h at the ESF.
- Ski touring gear, front light, DVA, backpack
- extra clothes
- helmet and headlight.
Points of views
What the instructor say
“The feeling of being alone in the world. Ski touring at night in the middle of the forest being focused on what we are doing and listening to the nature; An indescribable sensation. And then the view from the plateau and the calm on the ski slopes”.